The Islamic Community is deeply touched by the Yakima community for sharing in our grief over the recent events in New Zealand. Thank you for your support and kindness as we stand together against acts of terror and racism around the world.
Teachers Needed for Sunday School
Our weekly Sunday School is looking for teachers who can help fulfill our goal of building committed and well-rounded Muslims.
Expectations and Requirements:
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication in English
- Should be able to read Arabic for Qur’an instruction
- Perform well under expectations of high performance and continual improvement
- Be willing to receive feedback for growth and improvement
- Willing to try new instructional approaches
- Ability to motivate and inspire students
- Maintain professionalism in all interactions with students, parents, and staff
- Report directly to the Sunday School Principal
- Work every Sunday (Holiday schedule will be provided. A substitute can be arranged by the Sunday School in cases of illness and emergencies).
- The teacher’s goal is to follow the prescribed curriculum that has been selected by the Imam and Education Committee, and aid students to discover the beauty of Islam. The objective of all instruction is to positively impact the mindset and behavior students so they can apply the lessons learned in their daily lives.
Please e-mail a letter of interest to Mr. Adil Khan, Sunday School Principal at: email@example.com.
Please check out our Facebook Page: